Saturday, February 23, 2013

A Pinch of Green Entry Table



I let my cute Hubby come up with a name for this Entry Table, and I think he did a great job : ) 
There is something about so exciting about Spring, the world is starting to warm up and everything is new, green, and fresh.  I searched high and low in my house for lots of green items in honor of Spring and St. Patrick's Day.  My favorite thing on this table is the Bell Jar with the Twig nests surrounding the cute little birdie. I didn't buy anything for this table, but I did put together a few things.

1. The cute "Keep Calm and Pinch on" was downloaded for free here.
 2. I got the white and green doilies at Michaels last year . I simply took some brown tulle and tied a knot onto each doily to make a banner.





No comments:

Post a Comment