Saturday, February 23, 2013

Lovey Dovey Valentine's Day Entry Table






I love the color red, so I was super excited to decorate for the month of February! Luckily because of my love for red,  the only thing I bought for this display was the Hershey kisses in the apothecary jar. 

  •  I got the cute "Keep Calm and Love" printable here.
  • I made the Card banner by taking a deck of cards that I had and separating out all of the Heart Suit cards. I then took my hole punch and punched a hole in the top 2 corners of each card. I then took some 1/2" red ribbon and tied a piece about 3 inches long and tied 2 cards together at a time until the banner was complete. I also added some red tulle for dimension. 
  • Most of the Metal decor and frames came from Ross ( my favorite place to find knick-knacks) 
  • The "Love" and "XOXO" signs are actually dollar store finds : )
  • The Bicycle art and frame came from the Target clearance section a couple of years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment