Sunday, October 7, 2012

Light Saber Pretzels

We had a Star Wars day at work and I wanted to give everyone a themed treat. After I made these I saw a different tutorial on Pinterest for creating lightsaber Pretzels, I guess I'm not the only one who has thought of this : ) Besides the terrible iphone quality pictures, I think these turned out pretty cute.

1. I used the following items:







2. I combined equal parts powdered sugar and milk to created a thin frosting. 
(If I made this again, I would have  made the frosting a little bit thicker.)
3. I spread the frosting onto each pretzel.


 4. I then rolled each pretzel into the sprinkles.
 5. I then poured the sprinkles out and separated the red sprinkled from the other colors.

 6. I took a 4 inch X 3 inch aluminum foil strip and wrapped it around the base of the pretzel, and put a dab of frosting on the foil and placed a red sprinkle on the foil to represent the button on the lightsaber.








No comments:

Post a Comment