Sunday, October 7, 2012

Recipe for a Happy Home

I am a leader over the 12-13 year old girls at Church and I have the privilege of teaching them a lesson once a month (my favorite Sunday each month : ) The Handout was created for Young Women's Manual 1, Lesson 7: Homemaking. You can find a link to lesson 7 here.  My lesson handout was inspired by this blog post. I usually use sugardoodle.net for handout inspiration and then I try to make it my own.  ( Sorry for the poor picture quality, these were taken on my Iphone)

1. I created my own Recipe cards in Photoshop , printed and, glued them to some super fun paper.


 2. I bought  4- 4 packs of spoons. The packs are only 88 cents at Walmart.
3. I borrowed my mom's Metal alphabet stamp set and pounded the letters into the Wood. The wood is very soft and 2-3 taps should be plenty.

 4. I then punched a hole in the recipe cards and cut a 6 inch piece of Tulle and tied one card to each spoon.

 I contemplated whether or not to go over the letters on the spoons with permanent marker and my personal preference is to leave the spoons natural.  So sorry for the poor quality of these pictures, they are from my Iphone.



No comments:

Post a Comment