Sunday, October 7, 2012

Faux Wooden Coasters

We really needed some coasters and I knew that I wanted to make some. I've seen a bunch of really cute ideas on Pinterest for coasters but I hadn't decided on a an idea yet. We were shopping at Home Depot one day and started looking at the Laminate Wood Samples...and then it came to me....I can use the samples (that I truly was interested in : ) as coasters!! Here's what I did:


1.  I traced around each wood sample on cheap craft felt. My felt squares were not perfect.

 2. I then just hot glued the felt to the backs of the wood samples, it's that easy!!
3. They look super classy! You could even get super fancy and round the corners or mod podge something onto them!


 Sorry for the iphone quality, but they still look cute : )

No comments:

Post a Comment